1.28.2009

Grandma's Funeral...

So, our next set of pictures is from Grandma's funeral. She was 92 and ready, so it was really a good day for catching up with everyone. Especially because all of us were able to be there. We took some pictures and here are some of the least hideous... I forgot to rotate this before uploading it and I'm sure there is a way to do it now, but I'm not taking the time to find out, so just turn your computer screen sideways-- that'll be so much easier!
And still having difficulties with arranging the pictures... But the sideways one is a reproduction of a similar picture we took of us girls 8 years ago. We are arranged from oldest to youngest. Marnie TJ, me, Trishy, Becky & Cammie. (I just want to note that my contacts had not been neutralized properly and so I had to wear my glasses for the whole day-- thus, I am completely and utterly BLIND in these shots! So, if I'm not quite looking at the camera...)

The brothers-in-law after a hard day of being honourary pall-bearers...tough job.

No comments: