So, for most of you this is not a new thing, but I have recently passed my 1 year mark of being an official 'hooker'...you know, crochet. I thought I'd delight you all with a sample of my projects-- except one which is a gift for 'baby Angus' (as Dave fondly calls Cammie's fetus).
So, here they are (most of them):
I was on a dish-cloth/potholder frenzy in the summer. As you can tell...
Next, are some more recent projects...
Emory loves to slip and slide on the floor with these!And now, we have what I've entitled, "Birds of a Feather" toques...
As you can see, Okes was a much more obliging model than was Emory. Probably he'll come around by January, or so- (probably).
And, since my creativity juices are being displayed, I'll show you my plate wall as of today...
I still have a couple more to put up, but so far, this is it. Anyway, nothing here is of great import to anyone, just a bit of fun for me!
4 comments:
i love your plate wall! and the bird hats! and that dave calls cammies baby "angus"! i thoroughly enjoyed you sharing this :)
Love the plate wall jp! I wish I could get Mark on board with one. It is so pretty
Oh yes...and I love the goog-a-ly, gagg-a-ly owl eyes!!!!
hi jen, thanks for popping in my blog. you ask the tutorial for the huge bag click here http://www.purlbee.com/crocheted-stash-basket/
hope this will help... all the very best
Post a Comment