7.28.2008

Dinosuaurs are dead, only their bones are still alive!!

So, we took a trip to Drumheller to see the Dinosaurs. It was a hit! There were all sorts of glorious things for little boys to feast their eyes upon! First, the T-Rex. This was Spencer's favorite.
Next is the other T-Rex-- This was so cool! I felt like I was in a movie. It's just so weird to see these in real life!!Check this out!! The leg of some dinosaur-- It was humongous!!Here is Ockey getting up close and personal with a Triceratops. This is the Stegosaurus. They look a bit creepy without faces...This one is for Rod Holt. I believe these are his favorite type-- you know, the ones that bang their heads... but I will not try to spell it!! Perhaps if he would like to comment we'll all be enlightened!
And last of all, the Mammoth! I love the mammoth. This one was recovered from Wisconsin!! Cool.





No comments: