10.02.2010

He's lucky he can still count to ten!!

Without any preamble...a picture is worth any words we could use to explain...OK, one bit of caution- this is NOT for the faint-hearted!
Now, you may look.














Thank to the LOVELY Megan-- OH--and her husband, Dr. Darby, for the support and care. (She's Dave's cousin and her husband is our doctor in case anyone is wondering who that crazy lady is!)

3 comments:

Julianne said...

DAVE! Brutal! But I love that smile on your face :) Will we ever get to know the shameful story of how it happened?

MD4 said...

Excuse me?!! You may delete that last picture! After all that tender care I gave you! Just because I am dumb enough to pull a face in front of the camera does not mean I actually want it recorded for all history! Why, oh, why do I do it?!!!

mylittlegems said...

Hi Jen- it is Sister Fris from the mission ;)
So sorry about your husband's stitches.
I have boys too :)
Your crocheting looks great!
Love you- sharla