2.09.2011

Seriously Wierd Things for Valentines Day!

So, I thought I would be crafty, once again, and try making valentines with the boys this weekend instead of buying them and so I got online and started looking at the old valentines that used to exist. It was freaky! All I have to say is that if I had received any number of these I'd think I'd call the police...sure evidence of a psychotic stalker!
See for yourself!

 Okaaaaay...this one is DEFINITELY creepy. Can anyone read German??
 This is just gross, actually. Who would have ever thought the little thing in his hand that knocks people out ( I know there's a real name for it but it's not coming to me) was a good idea?
 Not one for the anti-fire-arm activists.
 And what's this, exactly? He's not getting the hint from the lady, I guess. She's abviously trying to tell him something. Any man who thinks he can produce magic rays to break down psychological walls should be avioded at all costs-- not to mention the suit.
This ugly little gremlin thing would not be my first choice for representing a heart full of love...but perhaps I am no judge..
And then we get to the plain silly ones...
 A suicidal valentine?? Perhaps I should have categorized that up with the mentally disturbed ones...

This one is especially for all my teeth-loving sisters.
 Does this one not just fill you with a over-flowing feeling of true love??

 A bit too revealing. These women are trying too hard to catch some one's eye, I think. They'd be less conspicuous in a thong these days.
 More of the weird ideas. There seemed to be no filtering system to what could be published as a viable valentine, as is evidenced by this one and the next...
 My favorite for last!! What IS this? It doesn't seem quite human...not quite gnome...not quite anything but willy-giving horror. She didn't need to remind her valentine to remember her, any man who this woman fancied would not easily forget!
Anyway, a complete waste of time, but I am trying to make my blog more reflective of my personality, and these were too good to pass up!!! So, please return to the top and let the little cocker spaniel make you feel all warm and fuzzy just as Valentine's Day should and make sure you tell your valentine you how lucky they are you didn't give them one of these!

2 comments:

Grammarules said...

Some of those valentines are downright disturbing.
There are some great victorian ones online though. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Earlgirl said...

hahaha, those are so random! They pretty much made my day